Approx. Rs 500 / Bag Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||65 Bag|
|Packaging Size||40 Kg|
|Surface of Application||BILDING BRICKS / BLOCKS|
|Features||Heat Resistant, Water Resistant, Vibration Resistant, Moisture Resistant, Impact Resistant|
|Packing Type||pp bags|
|Pot Life||60 minutes|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
AAC Block Jointing Adhesive is a ready to mix, self-curing cementitious mortar for laying of AAC, CLC, Hollow concrete blocks and bricks. It’s a factory-made premixed mortar blended with carefully selected raw materials such as graded sand, mineral binders and ordinary Portland cement (OPC) in combination with selected polymeric additives which help in providing mechanical bond and adhesion between the blocks and block to a surface. Designed for use with water to produce high strength thixotropic mortar, Unicrete smart bond is manufactured by following strict quality norms and is in compliance with C 1660-09 ASTM standards (www.astm.org), a worldwide standard followed for thin bed mortar for autoclaved aerated concrete masonry that meets the requirements of National and International standards.
· High Strength (Tensile Splitting Strength): optimally polymerized Unicrete smart bond provides additional bond strength apart from the mechanical sand-cement bonding due to hydration retainer compounds which gives solid robust wall with long-lasting durability.
• Self Curing: No curing required after block work is done, thus saving critical resources like water.
• Flexible & Improved Workability: due to added polymers it results in improved quality, water retention and open time of mortar
• Less Storage Space:Unicrete smart bond is ready to mix product there by eliminating need for bulk storage of sand and cement.
• Construction Accuracy: Due to measured application and thin bed, the wall construction is accurate.
• Fast Construction and Higher Productivity:Unicrete® smart bond is a timely setting mortar which allows uninterrupted block mounting, which is far lower in time than conventional and ordinary mortars. Combined with qualities of good workability, spread of material and no need of curing, Unicrete smart bond increases speed of construction – only 24 to 48 hrs required before next stage like plastering.
• Withstand Hammering and Chiseling: Unicrete smart bonds are able to withstand the hammering and chiseling required to be done for window, door frames and conduiting after 48-72 hours.
• ASTM Complaint:It is specially formulated and tested to be in compliance with ASTM C 1660 -09 and gives the confidence to the consumer of a product based on researched standards.
For interior and exterior use for fixing AAC Fly ash, CLC, Hollow, concrete blocks & brick
Coverage of Unicrete smart bond Mortar is approx 120 sq ft to 140 sq ft of block size 600x200x100 mm in a 40 kg bag for 3mm bed thickness, (the coverage will vary depending on surface conditions.)
Approx. Rs 350 / Bag Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Bag|
|Color||grey & white|
|Suitable Substrates||walls & floors|
|Application||Tile Fixing, Only For Floor, Normal|
Made accessible in the market at the best rate possible, the Tile Adhesives offered by us is highly acknowledged. Developed using quality raw materials and contemporary machines, by expert and reliable vendors, the offered product has high efficiency and lifespan. In addition, the offered product for consistency is processed through various quality checks.
• Water resistant
• Unmatched quality
• Commendable strength
• Afford ability